Purpose of Blog

Well, hello again friends! My facebook group went so well that I decided to turn it into a blog. So welcome to NMCBlog. This blog like the group will allow you to see Nick Scanlan's Album of the Month Choice, Weekly Single Choice, and Music Quotes Choice. Hopefully you all enjoy the selections. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. I will try to update this according to schedule. Enjoy :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

NMC Album of the Month 3

GHOSTS UPON THE EARTH
So I just wanted to completely focus on this new Album that Gungor released. It really is a masterpiece. My hope is that you can all get a chance to hear it at some point. If you have the chance to pray through or with this entire album I would highly suggest it. It isn't catchy like the first album Gungor released (beautiful things), it's actually more cinematic and storytelling by nature. 

This video accurately describes the album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGtvtLDicwA&feature=channel_video_title

Also to those attending Franciscan University of Steubenville, I requested that the bookstore order copies of this album AND THEY DID! So you can grab the physical cd if you chose, it's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment