Purpose of Blog

Well, hello again friends! My facebook group went so well that I decided to turn it into a blog. So welcome to NMCBlog. This blog like the group will allow you to see Nick Scanlan's Album of the Month Choice, Weekly Single Choice, and Music Quotes Choice. Hopefully you all enjoy the selections. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. I will try to update this according to schedule. Enjoy :)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

FRANCISCAN STUDENTS!!! THIS POST'S FOR YOU!!!!!!!

CHRISTMAS APPROACHETH!
And I wanted to be sure that all you Franciscan students who are now turning in their well used school books know the sweet deals on music and all the great selections that are offered in the Bookstore.


Here is a list of the music that I believe is the best value. 
The top is my would be my first choice but they are all worth listening to and definitely my favorites. 
  1. Mat Kearney (City of Black And White): $9.99 
  2. Gungor (Ghosts Upon the Earth):  $13.99
  3. Gungor (Beautiful Things): $13.99
  4. Anberlin (Dark Is the Way Light Is the Place): $12.99
  5. Relient K (Forget and Not Slow Down): $13.99
  6. Deas Vail (Birds and Cages): $11.99
  7. Deas Vail (Self-titled album): $8.99
  8. Owl City (All Things Bright And Beautiful): $13.99
  9. Royal Tailor (Black and White): $13.99
  10. Leeland (Great Awakening): $13.99
  11. Matt Maher (The Love In Between) $14.99
  12. Jon Foreman (Spring/Summer EP): $9.99
  13. Leeland (Love Is On the Move): $15.99
  14. Matt Maher (Empty and Beautiful) $11.99
  15. Red (Until We Have Faces): $13.99
  16. Phil Wickham (Response) $14.99


So whether your doing a little Christmas shopping or just picking up the tunes you love, 
I would seriously consider checking these selections out.



No comments:

Post a Comment